Wayne Township’s students and teachers were clamoring for access to on-line resources and opportunities for collaboration; but IT needed to maintain network security, CIPA compliance, user safety, and AUPs.
At no additional cost to the district, Wayne Township deployed My Big Campus to provide an engaging online environment for blended learning.
Hear from Team Wayne Township about how they:
- Encourage participatory learning and communication between students and teachers
- Provide easy access to valuable online resources
- Teach students responsible online behavior and communication skills
- Implement collaborative student projects
- Manage class assignments and assist with homework
- Allow students to write and publish within a safe, monitored community
- Share content within a class, a school, a group or with all My Big Campus users
- Create Professional Learning Communities and share ideas and resources
Number reflects attendee interest not registrations or attendance. Get there early!