Students need assistance in learning how to think, how to believe and how to succeed. "Mistakes are not disasters," but an opportunity to learn something new. Join us and discover ideas on "Life Lessons." Explore assignments that you can implement in your classroom.
- Not everybody gets a trophy - Instant gratification is NOT the answer
- Everyone has different talents - Diversity and talents
- Classroom projects for learning and failure
- Learning from mistakes with simulations and games
- Teaching/sharing: Share the knowledge on success and failures
- How to leave it all on the field - Never cheat yourself on effort
- Perseverance - Skills to stick with it - Determination wins many victories
- Know How To Win - Planning is an essential part of a successful life
- Definition Of Success - Define what success truly is
- Sense Of humor - Make mistakes - Set that example - Shake your head and laugh
Number reflects attendee interest not registrations or attendance. Get there early!